The MX East conference will blaze a trail this October 21 - 23 into the new frontier of innovation and design management. MX East takes a strategic look at the business value of design, and how design drives success in product development and the service industries. The loyalty and trust of today’s consumer is best earned when they remember their experience with a product or service as not only positive but potentially life-changing or empowering; the businesses that respond to this consumer demand are the ones that will succeed.
Read the entire program at http://adaptivepath.com/events/2007/oct.
Ideally suited for design, product, and creative managers, MX East bridges the gap between conferences that address the big vision of design and strategy, and conferences that focus on form-making and methods.
MX East brings together a top business and design professionals who have listened and responded to their target customers’ needs. This year’s speakers include thought leaders from a variety of sectors who are using the influence of smart design to win customers and deliver exceptional user experiences, whether through print media, retail stores, consumer products or customer service. Join Adaptive Path hosts Jesse James Garrett and Peter Merholz in welcoming these speakers as they share their stories of innovation and offer a deeper look into what it takes to overcome some of the design challenges that face creative leaders in business today:
- Joshua Wesson, CEO, wine retailer Best Cellars
- Lou Carbone, Experience Engineering
- Mark Jones, Service Design Director, IDEO
- Irene Au, Director of User Experience, Google
- Khoi Vinh, Design Director, The New York Times
- Scott Berkun, industry analyst and author of _The Myths of Innovation_
- and more!
The conference will address topics such as:
- Embedding design practices throughout your company
- Overcoming organizational inertia
- Bringing emotional resonance to the experiences you deliver
- The secrets of innovation, and how to apply them to your work
- Metrics and measurement of design success
Use promotional code FOCF and you'll get 15% off the registration price, including lodging (saving up to $250).